Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Getting somewhere

Going to the University of Tulsa on Thursday to begin preparation on the samples to be used for the trenches samples!!  I'm slightly nervous to be working in another lab, just as I was for coming into the University of Oklahoma I suppose, only this time it's for short spurts.  Every lab has their own house rules that they expect everyone to follow and depending on who is working in the that lab and what else is being performed it can be very different and make beginning work slow.  Because I want to be done with this phase of the research by the end of the summer I am excited that it is moving along but nervous that it may take longer (months) than I want.  I am very confident in the supervisor who will be showing me the ropes there and am looking forward to learning from him and others at TU.  Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment