Monday, June 4, 2012

Sick and Graduate Research Schedule

Was sick for the first part of the weekend.  One thing that is both a blessing a curse about graduate research is that for the most part you dictate your own schedule.  Being sick means that you take off the days you can but you come in an extra day somewhere else to make up the slack.  It is very much reliant on weekly goals to keep on track and make sure things are moving forward.  Therefore I come to work in the morning and leave when I feel that I am no longer productive, no set come in or leave time.  Just try to accomplish what I set out to do for the day and then make a goal for the next day.  My current goal is to try and set up the RIE using PMMA for creating trenches, the opposite of what I have been working on lately.  Will continue to update on the progress of this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment